The Bloomington office of Bolen Robinson & Ellis LLP (BRE Law) is focused on representation of clients in personal injury matters with care and compassion. Our team is focused on helping clients maximize their recovery, minimizing medical bills and liens that come out of a settlement, and helping our clients focus their energy on what is most important after an accident, their health, family, and getting their life back.
If you or a loved one were injured in an accident due to the carelessness of another, a personal injury lawyer in Bloomington can help you navigate the claims process and the legal process to help you achieve a fair settlement. Generally, individuals who get help from an experienced injury lawyer obtain better results in their cases.
We pride ourselves on putting our clients first, treating each client with kindness, and fighting for justice for the people who trust us with representing them.
Why Hire a Personal Injury Attorney?
Personal injury attorneys can help you maximize your recovery, reduce your medical bills, and make the process much easier for you. If any of the following situations apply to you, you should strongly consider reaching out to an injury lawyer:
- You are injured in a car accident and an insurance company will not pay for your medical bills and pain and suffering.
- The insurance company will not respond or refuses to treat you with respect, courtesy, or even basic decency.
- You have suffered an injury that has resulted in significant medical debts.
- Your injury resulted in broken bones, surgeries, or in-patient hospitalization.
- Your injury left you disabled or with permanent or long-term consequences.
- You are missing work due to an injury and losing wages.
Get Help Today
Consultations for personal injury cases are always free. If you want to hire our firm, we handle injury cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning there is no charge to you unless and until we recover money for you. It is free to talk about your case, obtain additional information on the claims process, and strategic advice. Give us a call to see how we can help you.