Josh Rohrscheib, Personal Injury Lawyer in Clinton, DeWitt County, Illinois
Josh Rohrscheib Law
Accidents and Injuries in Clinton IL
Attorney Josh Rohrscheib is a personal injury lawyer who cares about every client he represents. If you have experienced an accident that you are not at fault for, a personal injury lawyer can help you to navigate the legal process and get a fair settlement. While you can work with an insurance company directly and file a court case on your own (pro bono), your chances of getting the settlement you deserve are greater with the help of a personal injury attorney.
Josh Rohrscheib is one of the Super Lawyers Rising Stars personal injury attorneys who serves Clinton IL.
Why hire a personal injury attorney?
Personal injury attorneys have experience in working with all aspects of litigation and settlement for financial and physical damages. Some cases in which you may want to hire a personal injury lawyer include:
1. You are injured in a car accident and an insurance company will not pay for your injury.
2. You have suffered an injury that has resulted in significant medical debts.
3. You have a permanent injury that has left you disabled.
4. You were a victim of negligence by a person responsible for your care or your loved one’s care like a nursing home.
5. Your employer, a restaurant, or other responsible party negligently exposed you to air, water, food or other material that was contaminated with a toxin.
How do I get started with hiring a personal injury attorney in Clinton Illinois?
Rohrscheib Law can provide you with legal representation in a personal injury claim in or around Clinton, DeWitt County, Illinois. Contact Josh for a free case evaluation today.
Rohrscheib Law serves Central Illinois clients in Clinton, DeWitt, Farmer City, Kenney, Lane, Wapella, Waynesville, Weldon and throughout DeWitt County, Illinois.