Josh Rohrscheib, Personal Injury Lawyer in Decatur, Macon County, Illinois
Josh Rohrscheib Law
Accidents and Injuries in Decatur IL
Attorney Josh Rohrscheib is a personal injury lawyer who cares about every client he represents. If you have experienced an accident that you are not at fault for, a personal injury lawyer can help you to navigate the legal process and get a fair settlement. While you can work with an insurance company directly and file a court case on your own (pro se), your chances of getting the settlement you deserve are greater with the help of a personal injury attorney.
Josh Rohrscheib is one of the Super Lawyers Rising Stars personal injury attorneys who serves Decatur IL.
Types of Personal Injury Claims
We help our clients with several types of injury claims, including:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Dog bite cases
- Premises liability claims
- Slip and fall cases
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing home abuse and neglect claims
- Asbestos and mesothelioma cases
- Brain injuries
- Injuries to children
- Wrongful death claims
- Construction accidents
- Workers Compensation cases
- Farm and agricultural accidents
- Train and railroad accidents
- ATV and four-wheeler accidents
- Boat accidents
- Other injury claims
Why hire a personal injury attorney?
Personal injury attorneys can help you maximize your recovery, reduce your medical bills, and make the process much easier for you. Some cases in which you may want to hire a personal injury lawyer include:
1. You are injured in a car accident and an insurance company will not pay for your injury.
2. The insurance company will not respond or refuses to treat you with respect and courtesy.
3. You have suffered an injury that has resulted in significant medical debts.
4. Your injury left you disabled or with permanent or long-term consequences.
5. You are missing work due to an injury and losing wages.
How do I get started with hiring a personal injury attorney in Decatur Illinois?
If you’re looking for a lawyer for a car accident or another injury case, Josh would be happy to talk to you, free of charge, to discuss your case and help you determine if you want to hire a lawyer and who might be a good fit for your case. Josh Rohrscheib can provide you with legal representation in a personal injury claim in or around Decatur, Macon County, Illinois. Contact Josh for a free case evaluation today.
Josh Rohrscheib serves clients in Central Illinois including in Anchor, Arrowsmith, Bellflower, Bloomington, Chenoa, Clinton, Colfax, Cooksville, Cropsey, Danvers, Downs, Ellsworth, Gridley, Heyworth, Hudson, LeRoy, Lexington, McLean, Merna, Pekin, Pontiac, Normal, Saybrook, Shirley, Stanford, Towanda, and the entire Bloomington-Normal area.